This Is Embarrassing


I don't sleep in our master bedroom. He snores and I suffer from insomnia, so for the last several year I've set up camp on the sofa. Which means, I am up when the house is up. Basically everyone walks into my 'bedroom' every morning so I have no choice but to wake up and start my day, regardless if I'm running on just several hours of sleep.

The master bedroom is a wreck. We've not gotten a new bed, so the mattress is on the floor which I don't mind....but the rest of the room is crazy. His dresser is a mess, stacked HIGH with crap. The bathroom is insane.

My side is always clean. I can't use my bath tub because he uses it as a hamper, even though I bought him one.

God help me.......






He'll say, "Well, you have boxes in there!" Guilty. I do have a couple of boxes from our move that I have not emptied yet. I'll own up to that. But I don't think my boxes are really the source of the mess in this room.

No comments:

Post a Comment